We offer a full range of mobile phone contracts, from single handsets to hundreds of phones across multiple sites. We deal with all the major networks (EE, O2, Vodafone and 3), so can tailor a package for your business which offers the right signal coverage, the right tariff for your usage, and the best handsets to suit your employees’ needs.
Business mobile phone contracts can be structured in a number of different ways, and we’ll explain to you the pros and cons of each option. Some things worth considering are:
- Do you need a new handset immediately? If not, perhaps a SIM only option would be more cost-effective.
- Will your staff need new handsets during the lifetime of the contract? If so, we could arrange a hardware fund, which you can draw down from, as and when you need a new handset.
- How much data do your staff need? Most tariffs these days offer free calls and texts, so it’s the amount of data which you require which impacts most on monthly costs.
- Do the handsets need to be part of the contact? You may wish to consider buying refurbished models at greatly reduced prices, or lease handsets instead.
- Does your insurance cover the handsets if they are lost, damaged or stolen? We can provide solutions for you.
Unfortunately the mobile phone industry is full of salespeople who will pressure you into making a decision because they have targets to meet and commission to earn! Our approach is to find out as much about your needs before recommending a solution – we think that’s the nicest way of doing business.
Please contact us to talk about your mobile phone needs.